Light touch, Easy fit.
From the market leader in nasal pillows, the Swift LT is a revolution in nasal pillows technology. Light to the touch, easy to fit and whisper quiet, the Swift LT offers superior comfort, stability and performance to maximize patient compliance.
- Light touch: With no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g), the Swift LT seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
- Easy fit: Rotating barrel allows user to customize seal, and simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- Whisper-quiet comfort: Quietest nasal pillows system on the market and 71% quieter than the Mirage Swift II.
- Compact and stable: Ideal for side sleeping, the Swift LT's mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II.
First fit with her in mind
The Swift LT for Her is the first mask designed specially for women, combining the revolutionary design of the Swift LT with personalized features for women's unique preferences:
- Light touch: No forehead support and weighs only 2.3 oz (67 g), sealing softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night?s sleep.
- Soft wraps: Cover the headgear stability arms for added comfort and an extra defense against facial marks.
- Easy fit: Rotating barrel allows her to customize her best seal, while the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- Soft and stable: 50% smaller mask frame width, making it perfect for side sleeping.
- Whisper-quiet comfort: Quietest nasal pillows system on the market (71% quieter than the Mirage Swift II25 dBa*).
- Innovative headgear design: Adjustable backstrap can be worn over or under the hair to accommodate a wide range of hairstyles in a soft, feminine print and light blue color.
|OptiLife - OptiLife fits your life and makes your life easier.|
Life is a balancing act, and it's hard enough to fit in all your existing obligations without adding anything new even something as small as a new sleep therapy mask. But the Respironics OptiLife mask is easy to fit into your life, because it makes life easier for sleep lab professionals, homecare providers and patients.
OptiLife is latex free.
| The ComfortGel nasal mask with new robust design brings a higher level of fit and comfort to the Comfort Series. An exciting approach to fully customizable gel masks combines premium comfort features with a host of innovations. These changes help the ComfortGel fit right the first time. And that helps the Comfort Series fit 100% of your patients 100% of the time.|
ComfortGel uses Respironics' one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear. This unique headgear with EZ Peel tabs easily adjusts in four places for a secure, custom fit. The Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent mask leaks. ComfortGel and Headgear disassemble easily for cleaning and replacement. The Headgear can be used with most Respironics masks.
The Enhanced System One
- Auto-Trial mode delivers breath-by-breath auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total of 30 days, after which the device automatically transitions into the CPAP-Check mode at the pressure the patient was at or below 90% of the trial period time.
- CPAP-Check mode checks on the user every 30 hours to determine if therapy pressure is optimal; if not, it automatically adjusts the nightly fixed CPAP pressure by 1 cm H2O to obtain ideal pressure.
- Heated Tube humidification provides increased flexibility and patient comfort.
- Opti-Start enhances auto-CPAP therapy, providing a customized starting pressure.
- Adjustable PSmin provides clinicians with additional options for patients who require auto bi-level therapy.
|S9 Series Elite|
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) adjusts pressure for maximum comfort
- Climate Control maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive
- SlimLine™ and ClimateLine™ tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag